Effective Date: October 29, 2023
1. Important Information and Who We Are
Online Slots South Africa is the data controller and responsible for your personal data.
Our full details are:
Postal address: [Physical Address]
2. The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you:
- Identity Data: includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: includes telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests.
- To send you our newsletter if you’ve opted in.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those employees and partners who have a business need to know.
5. Third-party Links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
6. Your Legal Rights
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, or object to processing.